Poker Players Online
Welcome to Poker Players Online!! Please log in to continue!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poker Players Online
Welcome to Poker Players Online!! Please log in to continue!!
Poker Players Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 141 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:19 am
Latest topics
» Requests for re-activation
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 pm by jwbessey

» Game Rules
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 am by Oohbear

» PPO / ChatsBanned Site Rules
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 am by Oohbear

» Requirments to Cash Out
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:26 am by zzzbob

» AllinSpot Promotions
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:44 pm by Oohbear

» Some of the Features available on AllinSpot Poker
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 am by Oohbear

» Membership Plans
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 pm by Oohbear

» AllinSpot Tournaments
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm by Oohbear

» AllinSpot Poker Room
Requirments to Cash Out EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:58 pm by Oohbear

Gallery

Requirments to Cash Out Empty

Requirments to Cash Out

3 posters

Go down

Requirments to Cash Out Empty Requirments to Cash Out

Post by Oohbear Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm

OK guys, yes, you can cash out with a free membership.

Minimum amount is $5. with a $2. fee to Paypal for the transaction.

How do I get my money converted to cash out?? (I know that will be the next question)

Open up the cashier window.

Under SP$ (Spot Money) click on exchange. Once there click on the Market Sell Tab. If you look there, it will show you what your Estimated SP$ are worth in US currency. They also show the amount after the fees in the line below your Estimated Value. (don't worry, I couldn't figure it out either) So you can see what is avaiable total and after their fees.

Are there fees charged for trading the SPOT Dollar at SP$ Exchange?
When you buy SPOT Dollar, a fixed fee of $0.30 per transaction will be charged regardless of the amount of SPOT dollars you purchase. When you sell SPOT Dollar, a fee of 4.9% per transaction will be charged.

You should go there and check your balance. You can also convert G4 to SP$ so you have a higher cash out balance, or vice versa to get more G$ or T$ to play in games.

Everything is in the cashier window. It's just in different terms than we are used too.
Oohbear
Oohbear
Admin

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2008-05-24

https://pokerplayersonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Requirments to Cash Out Empty Re: Requirments to Cash Out

Post by zzzbob Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:50 pm

First of all, let me explain how AllinSpot works including the currency system.
Basically, AllinSpot is not a real-money poker site; instead we do use an in-house currency named Spot Dollar(SP$). This is the basic difference from other real-money poker sites like poker.com. However, Spot dollar has real value as it is exchangeable for US$ on the SP$ Exchange Market that is a trading market between players who want to sell or buy Spot dollars
The poker site does not redeem the sps but you must put them up for sale. I can think of no reason why I would want to buy your sps for cash.

I have sent another email but ity looks to me as if t's have no value. In addition they charge you to trade your g's and sp's and then they charge you to withdraw.
They have not yet answered my emails. I would think that you as an affiliate getting people to join would have asked some of these questions in the first place.
These people are sold on buying these poker sites to make a lot of money but they are not always told all the pitfalls of a start up site.
I like playing on the site but if I do not get some satisfactory answers pretty soon it's gone for me. I don't mind playing for pennies but need to think I am winning something. By the way, I have never made a deposit at a poker site unless it was to be able to cash out so I am very careful before investing my own money.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzbob Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:02 am

Received an answer to email sent to allinspot.
The t's have no value except as entry to other tourneys.
They think that players will buy sp's and sell sp's to each other. I can't see any reason why a player would do this and they still gave me no reason why they just feel that it will happen.
They talk about not letting the site get paralyzed because of lack of buying and selling. I sent email back asking if they guarantee the sp's at
250 to 1$ and will wait for their answer. They also talked about needing many more players for the system to work. Personally I don't see how they are going to grow the site without investing more money but many people don't realize that to make money in the long run you must spend in the begginning.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzbob Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm

zzbob,

Convert your Spot dollars to G$ to playing ring games and regular tourneys. That's where you can use your Spot dollars other than cash out.

See you at the tables!
AllinSpot Support Team
www.allinspot.com

Robert Wiens wrote:
I appreciate your correspondence.
Can you give me a reason that I would buy someones sp's. Can you give me a reason why someone would buy my sp's. I have my own sp's and the only use I would have for them is to cash them out.
If I put my sp's on the market are you saying you guarantee that if no one buys them you will. Do you also guarantee the payoff rate of one dollar U.S. dollars for each 250 sp's.
I don't know who came up with this idea you have for a poker site like this but I suspect that someone sold you on this idea. I guarantee my loyalty to this site because my friends are here but if you can direct me to a site like allinspot that is fully running so I can see if your idea works. Players cashing out other players. I will feel more like investing more time in your site because like I say my friends play here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:14:29 -0700
To: robertwiens@msn.com
Subject: Re: t's

Hi zzbob,

I hope you received the answer previously sent.
That we explained how AllinSpot works.
T$ has a value to buy into Spot freeroll. That's T$'s value. If you don't have T$, you cannot have any chance to win Spot dollars.
The more T$ you have, the bigger prize freeroll tourney you will get in.

The Spot dollars have directly value as it can be exchangeable on SP$ Exchange market. I understand your concern, however we are the operator of AllinSpot and will never let it be a meaningless place to play. Even though SP$ Exchange is a place between players, for any reason if it becomes paralyzed, we will definitely take an action toward it. That's our responsibility.

Currently AllinSpot is in beta, and absolutely more players are needed to see full actions, which may cause the SP$ Exchange to move slow. However our players are growing rapidly, and you will see how it is working very soon.

Thank you for playing at AllinSpot.

As you can see thay will not answer the questions but continue to deflect.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzbob Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 pm

any answers to my questions? They won't answer any more emails; Looks like they don't wanrt my business. To bad to I enjoyed the games there.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Oohbear Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 pm

I think part of it is that they don't really understand what your asking. They have a different language, it shows when I talk to one of the Admins there on IM. The wording if different so they get confused.

Anything I think is an issue, it there aren't many people there doing the actual work. I know it takes a few days for me to hear from them too when I send things in.
Oohbear
Oohbear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jwbessey Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

ok so I am still confused about the whole thing but I will continue to play and earn sp's t's or even g's so I will have the oppertunity to cash them if need be see you all there

jwbessey
Blazin Aces

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Oohbear Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:31 pm

LOL Ok Bessey. let me know when you wanna check it out and I'll talk ya threw it to see what you have earned.
Oohbear
Oohbear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzbob Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 pm

I did not put up the posts to cause trouble. Some people don't mind playing free poker. The people on the site play better than play chip. I just didn't want someone to be misled into thinking that they might make money on the site.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by zzzbob Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 am

Has anyone tried to cash out yet. How did it go. I don't mean to be a pain about this but I have been cheated by more that one site.

zzzbob
Renegade Spades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum